Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The literary agent of my dreams

I've haven't blogged for a while and my posts will be infrequent over the next little while. It's good news. A literary agent contacted me out of the blue to send him my manuscript, thus bypassing my having to send him a proper query letter and chapter summaries. The manuscript is with an editor right now and I'm scrambling to keep up with all of the suggested changes. I've had to stall the agent while I work nights and week-ends to whip the memoir into better shape.

Of course, there is every possibility that the agent may not like what I send him, so I should stop daydreaming about seeing myself at the altar with him. We haven't even been out on a date.



Mick Jagger of literary world: Martin Amis credits Tina Brown with making him the man he is today

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1190271/Ex-girlfriend-reveals-lovers-affairs-literary-lothario-Martin-Amis.html#ixzz1GlMDZKGA

4 comments:

  1. Glad you have someone who believes in A mother's journey as much as you do and that you are putting in the work to make the book into shape.

    Best wishes, again, for the book.

    And I loved the picture of Brown and Amis!

    Today we found out that one of our councillors has bipolar disorder. He is doing a forum at one of the local schools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer approving comments. All I ask is that you be respectful of others and refrain from using profanity.